Monday, December 13, 2010

Ahmad Salimin and Along.


When
the groom
approached me a
few months ago, asking me if
I could style his wedding in Betong
on 27th November, I politely explained
that I was already booked for KC's wedding.
So he asked if I could style Majlis Sambut Menantu 
for him on the 28th, I said "Why Not!!!".

Exclusive Home Dias designed by NazzibsamaD


Ready for Bersanding

During the ceremony...

CONGRATZ
TO DEAR FRIEND ALEM
AND HIS BELOVED WIFE


Notes:
The Bride is wearing lace beaded tailed kebaya with lilac mermaid couture. The Groom in Lilac Embroidered Baju Silang with Avant Garde Headgear - by The Bridal Department.

Dias design and concept developed by NazzibsamaD
Assisted by Naim Roslan, Latoya Adris, Nurhayat Jemat.
Trainee: Abdul Adit, Dyg Ruzaliny, Mohamad bin Reduan.

The Bride and Groom Makeover by NazzibsamaD
Couture by The Bridal Department

No comments:

Hantaran

Gubahan  Dulang Hantaran Mohd Naim Roslan &  Mahani Mohamad Kampung Hilir,  Sri Aman,  Sarawak BY NAZZIBSAMAD ...