Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Suraya and Wira Abadi

When the groom called me during the fabulous month of Ramadhan,
I'm kinda stunned knowing that in my practice most of the
time, the bride will call, for my services and rates.  
But in the end, he told me that their ceremony
in Pullman Kuching's gonna be Majlis
Sambut Menantu on 17-10-10.

We finally met
three days prior to the
ceremony to specifically discuss
about the look for both of them. And yes,
I'm excited because Suraya - the bride - wanted
something different - tanned look with free-flowing-Victoria's-Secret hairstyle!!!


The after picture was taken during the event.


The lovely couple...

and me.


Thank You So Much Wira Abadi & Suraya!!!


p/s:  Their wedding ceremony was held in KL where celebrity makeup artist, Kak Saidatulnisa did their makeover.
NOTE:
Makeup by NazzibsamaD
Hair by NazzibsamaD, Naim Roslan and Latoya Adris.

No comments:

Hantaran

Gubahan  Dulang Hantaran Mohd Naim Roslan &  Mahani Mohamad Kampung Hilir,  Sri Aman,  Sarawak BY NAZZIBSAMAD ...